We’re often asked what makes the Windshieldink app and messaging platform different from other communication apps out there. It’s not a surprising question because the concept of a license plate messaging platform is something brand new to everyone.
Based on member feedback, we’ve compiled their top 10 list of what our app can do. You’ll see that it’s more than just “another app”.
This is why we’re different …
- You can be instantly and anonymously reachable via your license plate number if there is an issue with your parked car (especially if you are going to be towed!)
- You can be notified directly if someone who has borrowed your car is driving it recklessly.
- Fleet managers can receive parking complaints or driver safety alerts from the public, simply addressed to their truck license plate number.
- You can send your exact GPS location to a friend who is picking you up.
- The police can post missing vehicles (or persons) online. Our app members can check the status of an abandoned vehicle on their street.
- Fleet managers can post missing trailers online and the public can report an abandoned trailer to the company. Who knows..there might be a reward in it for you!
- You can connect with a parking attendant via your license plate when you park at a hotel or restaurant.
- Agencies and businesses can create easy-to-remember contact names to be messaged in an emergency (for example, #SPCA to contact the SPCA if you see a pet left in a hot car).
- You can use your license plate as the contact point if you are privately selling your car (no need to post your personal phone number in your car window).
- You can win prizes playing our “Seen in the Scene” license plate contest! Read more about it here “Seen In The Scene“.
Obviously, there are more than these ten real life applications for our platform. The list continues to grow as our members discover new uses available to them.
Try it out!
Try the app out for yourself! It’s free, easy to use, and takes less than a minute to set up your own car license plate in the app!
We’re interested in hearing from you. Send your comments or questions to email@example.com.